Our motive is to make you feel comfortable using our Website and feel secure submitting information. We want you to know that by using our site, you consent to the collection of specific data.
Any information you enter when transacting with Ethnic Blends Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendors. We process all payments in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code. and
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our Website.
How is the information given by you used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide you personalised features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information, and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
Confidentialty / Security
- We shall not be responsible for any security breaches which are beyond our reasonable control.
- We assume no responsibility if any User uses unsecured means of communication while sharing his personal information, including sensitive personal information with us.
- We also take no responsibility for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User uses the Website and avails of the Services, and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User on this account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and not sharing it with anyone.
- You need to protect your password, computer, and mobile phone from unauthorized access.
- Be sure to log off from the Website when finished or when using a shared computer.
- The Company does not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password.
- If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify the Company by sending an email or through the Website’s Contact Us form.
- You shall be liable to indemnify the Company due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User, etc
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of the website or portions of these Terms at any time without any prior written notice to the user, and any such change, modification, addition, or removal shall be considered as part and parcel of these Terms. It is user’s responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. User’s continued use of the website following the modifications will mean that the user accepts and agrees to the modifications.